Sunday, November 22, 2009

Quotable Sunday

I see the moon, the moon sees me
Under the shade of the old oak tree.
Please let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love.
English nursery rhyme

--

My husband left today for New York. I choose to stay at home this time as the traveling to a different time zone is not very conductive to finding one's daily rhythm. It worked out to be a very good decision as both my daughter and I are sick and would be unlikely to be allowed on any international flight, specially with her coughing non-stop.

I wanted to attempt to take a photo of the moon, but sadly (or luckily for my unskilled in the night-time photography self) there is no moon tonight despite the sky being clear of clouds. So here is a random autumn photo instead.
Autumn

1 comment:

driftwood said...

hope you are feeling better soon. take care xxxxx